Help us improve and enhance our modern, enterprise-grade iPad application for law firm litigators.
MFB Technologies is a LegalTech startup that sells Align for Litigators – a groundbreaking software platform that allows litigators at medium and large law firms to seamlessly transition their workflows into the digital age. Align is in use by some of the country’s top lawyers, and we are rapidly adding new customers.
This position is for someone who has substantial iOS development experience, including in developing a modern, modular SwiftUI application using functional programming and The Composable Architecture (TCA). We believe strongly in quality over speed in our coding. We minimize technical debt, prioritize test coverage, and implement best-in-class DevOps practices.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Three to five (3-5) years of iOS development experience, with a track record of building quality, published applications
- Fluency in SwiftUI development
- Experience with functional programming, Swift concurrency, and The Composable Architecture (TCA)
- Experience writing unit and integration tests
- Familiarity with modern DevOps platforms (Azure DevOps/GitHub)
PLEASE NOTE: This position is only available to US Residents.
Candidates will be expected to:
- Learn our product architecture and coding practices by partnering with our senior iOS developer
- Implement features and bugfixes from our backlog and customer support requests
- Architect and implement major features from our product roadmap in collaboration with our backend and web developers
- Assist with maintenance and development of our DevOps pipeline and testing infrastructure, using Azure DevOps, Docker, Tuist, and Maestro
- Develop and enhance our application's integrations with enterprise mobility solutions, including Blackberry UEM, InTune, and other MDM and MAM solutions
How To Apply
Send applications to email@example.com
Your application must include:
- a current resume
- a cover letter that consists of a brief description of why you are interested in working at MFB and why you are a good candidate
N.B. Applications submitted that are missing any of the listed requirements—including the cover letter— will be rejected without further consideration.