Help us improve and enhance the ASP .NET backend of our enterprise application for law firm litigators.
MFB Technologies is a LegalTech startup that sells Align for Litigators – a groundbreaking software platform that allows litigators at medium and large law firms to seamlessly transition their workflows into the digital age. Align is in use by some of the country’s top lawyers, and we are rapidly adding new customers.
This position is for someone who has substantial .NET/C# development experience, including in developing a cross-platform RESTful API supporting modern and legacy authentication flows and application-to-application integrations. We believe strongly in quality over speed in our coding. We minimize technical debt, prioritize test coverage, and implement best-in-class DevOps practices.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Three to five (3-5) years of ASP .NET/.NET Core development in C#, with a track record of building quality, published web applications
- One to two (1-2) years of experience with SQL Server and T-SQL
- One to two (1-2) years of PowerShell experience
- Experience writing unit and integration tests
- Developed applications using OAuth2 authentication flow
- Experience with Azure AD (including App Registrations, API exposure, and Application Roles), Azure Web Applications, Azure AppInsights
- Familiarity with modern DevOps platforms (Azure DevOps/GitHub)
Candidates will be expected to:
- Learn our product architecture and coding practices by working closely with our senior .NET developer
- Implement features and bugfixes from our backlog and customer support requests
- Assist with maintenance and development of our DevOps pipeline and testing infrastructure, using Azure DevOps, Docker, Active Directory, IIS, Azure AD, Azure Web Applications, and SQL Server
- Develop and deploy performance testing and analysis solutions for our APIs
- Develop and enhance our applications integrations with third-party document/data management solutions, including OneDrive, iManage, NetDocuments
- Architect and implement major features from our product roadmap in collaboration with our backend and web developers, including deep search and machine learning integrations
How To Apply
Send applications to email@example.com
Your application must include:
- a current resume
- a cover letter that consists of a brief description of why you are interested in working at MFB and why you are a good candidate
N.B. Applications submitted that are missing any of the listed requirements—including the cover letter— will be rejected without further consideration.