Help us drive usage of our product, invest in our relationships with current customers, and plan our growth strategy.
MFB Technologies is a LegalTech startup that sells Align for Litigators – a groundbreaking software platform that allows litigators at medium and large law firms to transition their workflows seamlessly into the digital age. Align is used by some of the country’s top lawyers, and we are rapidly adding new customers.
This position is for someone who is motivated to learn our product, excited about being an evangelist, eager to engage with our current customers, and has the vision to architect our strategy for continued growth. If you have strong sales and account management experience, coupled with a passion for driving customer success, this position is for you!
Qualified candidates will have:
- Seven to ten (7-10) years of sales and post-sale account management experience in the software industry, including remote-selling
- Track record of attaining and exceeding goals in new business sales and account management/customer retention
- Demonstrated ability to uncover client needs and propose solutions to close new business opportunities and meet revenue targets on an ongoing basis
- Experience developing a sales and implementation process, including strategies for expanding revenue opportunities across existing customer base
- Proficient in CRM (Salesforce), MS Office suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint), video conferencing software, and other technology-based productivity tools
- Ability to travel overnight approximately 10% of the year
Experience in the legal industry is a plus, but not a requirement. Our sales director will work closely with our founder to learn our target market, our product, our customers, and our sales approach. But this is not a “follow the leader” role. A successful candidate will be someone who will immediately think about and plan ways to improve our pipeline and expand our revenue opportunities.
Candidates will be expected to:
- Gain a deep understanding of our product and its role in the legal industry
- Learn the legal market and the value of our product by, among other things, working directly with our founder
- Develop and maintain customized plans and presentations for customers’ deployment, training, and adoption programs
- Conduct regular check-ins with customers to understand usage, enhance retention, and avoid churn
- Assist customers with strategic business reviews to ensure alignment of objectives and effective renewals and expansions
- Develop and execute data-driven strategies and a playbook for expanding business at existing customers
- Contribute to the enhancement of our acquisition playbook
- Develop and assist with a hiring plan and training program for building our sales and customer success teams
How To Apply
Send applications to email@example.com
Your application must include:
- a current resume
- a cover letter that consists of a brief description of why you are interested in working at MFB and why you are a good candidate
N.B. Applications submitted that are missing any of the listed requirements—including the cover letter— will be rejected without further consideration.