Support our customers with the deployment and maintenance of our apps in their Microsoft on-premise and Azure private cloud deployments.
MFB Technologies is a LegalTech startup that sells Align for Litigators – a groundbreaking software platform that allows litigators at medium and large law firms to seamlessly transition their workflows into the digital age. Align is in use by some of the country’s top lawyers, and we are rapidly adding new customers.
This is not a help desk position. This position is for someone with solid experience giving expert technical support to enterprise groups with applications deployed in an on-premise Microsoft environment and an Azure cloud environment. It requires solid technical knowledge of Active Directory/Azure AD, VM and cloud infrastructure, and the ability to troubleshoot web and iOS applications.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Two to four (2-4) years technical support experience involving Microsoft's on-prem stack (Active Directory, IIS, SQL Server) and Azure stack (Azure AD, Azure Web Apps, Azure SQL Server).
- One to two (1-2) years troubleshooting web applications, iOS applications, and general networking (DHCP, DNS, routing)
- One to two (1-2) years of PowerShell experience
- Experience with Docker and Linux admin tools
This is a terrific position for someone with strong Microsoft/Azure technical skills, good communication abilities, and a desire to learn and grow their responsibilities.
Candidates will be expected to:
- Learn our app's infrastructure, which consists of a .NET Restful API deployed on IIS or in the cloud, as well as web and iOS frontends.
- Support our existing customers' application support, help desk personnel, and end users with troubleshooting and maintenance of our applications
- Assist our customers with initial deployments and upgrades
- Support and maintain our internal QA testing environment
- Improve our internal support tracking systems and processes
- Improve our deployment and upgrade processes
How To Apply
Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application must include:
- a current resume
- a cover letter that consists of a brief description of why you are interested in working at MFB and why you are a good candidate
N.B. Applications submitted that are missing any of the listed requirements—including the cover letter— will be rejected without further consideration.